Frequently Asked Questions By Our Customers

Answer Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Here is a list of frequently asked questions. Please contact us with further inquiries.

Your full name

Spouse's full name

Children's full names

SSNs of all family members

Driver's License or State-Issued ID


Rental Property P&L

Small Business P&L

Small Business Balance Sheet

Prices varies for each customer as each customer's tax profile is unique.  The invoice we'll send you once you approve of the final draft of the return will be based on the forms needed and overall complexity.

The typical price range for CA residents a married couple with two children, both parents have W2 income and together they hold an investment portfolio is $400-$600.

At the low end of price range would be a NV resident with only one W2 who get the standard deduction. The cost for this is around $200

Filing requirements in multiple states

Sole proprietorship income

Rental property income

Selling your primary residence

Selling your investment property

1031 Exchanges

Child and Dependent care expenses

Itemizing your deductions

Open another tab in your browser and type in the address bar:


Has your filing status changed since last year?

Has your address changed since last year?

Do you have any dependents?

What types of income do you have (W2, rental, small business, trust, dividends, stock sales, etc.)?

Did you have Health Insurance through a marketplace (Covered CA, etc.)?

No, you can drop off your information at our office. Though by using the customer portal to exchange info and sign documents, the more efficiently your return can be filed

The question of how to structure a business is one of the most common questions we get, also one of the most nuanced because the answer depends on so many variables. Contact us today for more info. 

The question is too complicated for a one or two sentence answer but in brief, LLC is a type of business registration recognized by your county and State. An S Corp is a filing classification recognized by the IRS. This is grossly simplified, but it shows the main difference. 

The IRS has claimed there will be more scrutiny put towards those that receive income through third-party transaction networks, like Venmo and Paypal. Though they have since backed off a little bit. Either way. just like when you use personal funds to pay for business expenses, take extra care in recording these, because the IRS is slowly catching up to the financial technology of our day.

No accountant nor financial planner can definitively answer this question, but the type of your business, the revenue you generate or plan to generate, the number of employees you have, and what retirement plan you intend to utilize can all effect how you manage your business. Not to mention the day to day operations of the business itself. In other words, the answer to this question can only be gleaned from a 360 degree knowledge of your business. Contact us today for business start up advice. 

In short, yes. The accounting software costs money, yes, and there's a learning curve to the program. But once you get the basics, it's a great platform not only for the business owner, but also for your accountant and tax professional; they make the interface between business owner and accountant streamlined, saving everyone time an money in the end.

There is no set hourly rate for consulting. This is mostly because many of our business customers are also tax customers, and when this is the case, we like to work with our customers one on one to develop a strategy and price point that is mutually beneficial to both. Contact us to discuss a reasonable rate for you and your business.